Green Tourism Gold Award Accredited
Together we can make a BIG impact by taking tiny footsteps and caring for our environment. At Maldron Hotel Dublin Airport, we are committed to helping the environment. In an effort to reduce the carbon footprint that we emit, as a team, we have introduced a number of initiatives to incorporate an effective environmental practice into our business.
- During a new employee’s induction into Maldron, we provide training on our green policies and how they can make a difference to our environment, through Maldron work practices.
- As a precious resource, every effort is made to ensure that water waste is minimal.
- Information on towel usage and bin segregation is provided for every guest in their bedroom, to encourage them to embrace our commitment to reduce, reuse and recycle within our property.
- All energy resources are constantly monitored in order to optimize their use.
- Packaging and waste are carefully considered when purchasing from our suppliers.
- All waste materials are segregated and disposed of through the appropriate channels.
We strive to be above the current industry standard.